Request letter for industrial visit should be drafted in such a manner that, it clearly states four important things, 1. Institutions introduction, 2. The purpose of communication, 3. Visitors profile 4. Date of Visit
Drafting a good Industrial visit letter seeking permission from the Industry is one of the most important things that should master before approaching an industry for industrial visit, the industrial visit letter mainly consists of the following parts
General Manager/HR Manager/Factory Head (address it to the decision making Authority)
Subject: seeking permission for Industrial Visit to your esteemed organization
1. College Introduction: for eg. ALC is one of the premium institute affiliated to MTU with more than 4000 students , offering engineering and management courses in Mechanical, Civil, Biotechnology, chemical, Electronics and Business Administration streams. <You can add few more lines, as you wish to, but we recommend it to be precise and not too much time consuming and lengthy>
2. Purpose of Visit : For eg. As per our the curriculum , engineering students are expected to visit prominent industries and companies for the practical exposure and insights to the real working environment.
3. No of Visitors : for eg, 30 students of 3rd year mechanical engineering along with 2 faculty members
4. Date : For eg , wishes to Visit on 22 August 2014
5. Closing: request you to kindly accord Permission to Visit your esteemed organization, Your Positive Social response in this regard will be highly solicited, waiting with Anticipation.
Authorized Stamp and Signature